Applying this template to your bullet site is super simple. Just follow the below steps below, It takes less than 2 mins.
- Click on the below link and duplicate the blog template to your workspace.
- Get the public shareable URL from your notion template that you just duplicated.
- Copy and paste the URL inside bullet.so dashboard in the Notion URL field.
- Now, navigate to the code section of your site in bullet dashboard. Copy the below code and paste it inside the “Head” section.
<link rel="stylesheet" href="https://templates.bullet.so/canvas/styles.css" />
- Next, navigate to the Navigation bar section of your site and custiomize your header with with logo, links, dropdown etc.
- Now, navigate to the footer section of your site to custiomize your footer with with links, columns, special icons etc.